Thursday, December 11, 2008

I am a great fan of sunrise and sunset scenes. Generally I get to see a lot of sunsets rather than a sunrise, as I am not an early riser. Our terrace is a great place for watching a sunset. The environment around is rich with green trees and we have a Nursery garden in front of our house which has a lot of greenaries. I enjoy taking pictures of these moments, especially when we have slightly cloudy weather. The colors that appear when the sunsets during Nov and Dec is something magical. Though I pretty well know that an orange sunset is due to pollution in the city, I cant help admiring the beauty.

I have a keen eye for such pictures and whenever we travel, I make it a point to take some shots of sunrise and sunsets. The sunrise I viewed over the river Thamirabarani was really a magnificent one. Wonder if my picture does it due justice.


Another shot I really loved was from river Thungabathra.I had a large collection of the lovely scenes, which I lost permanently because of my HD crash. But I always share my pictures with my friends and family members, and Gmail has auto saved it.And this one is such a picture. The
river was running full from bank to bank and the difference in the level of it can be clearly seen here. It was a wonderful experience.

No comments: